Am I the only one loving that the temperature is getting cooler and noticing the leaves starting to change? Which means that Fall is approaching fast! And for football fans that also means that football is about to begin. World of Coca-Cola definitely know how to kick it off too. On Saturday , September 2nd, World of Coca-Cola is hosting a FREE tailgating party for all you college football fans to celebrate the Chick-fil-a Kickoff! The party begins at 2 pm and ends at 6 pm. You can also join the fun indoors, and to fit the college students budget, all you have to do is show your student ID and get a ticket to World of Coca-Cola for just $10!
Here is the Line-up for the Tailgate for Chick-fil-a Kickoff (via World of Coca-Cola)
- Coke Zero Sugar Kickoff – Get ready to try the delicious and refreshing taste of Coke Zero Sugar for yourself. With its new and improved recipe, it’s our best-tasting zero-sugar Coca-Cola yet. On Sept. 2 from noon to 6 p.m., the Coca-Cola Zero Sugar National Sampling Tour will launch at the World of Coca-Cola with the “zero-in” tasting experience, free samples, shareable photo moments and cool prizes that will make you an instant fan.
- Championship Chow-Down – Ice-cold Coca-Cola and burgers make for trophy-winning taste, so World of Coca-Cola is hosting a special food truck in Pemberton Place. Enjoy a game of cornhole with your free hamburger from noon until 6 p.m. while supplies last and fuel up for the big game.
- Taste the Touchdown – Head inside World of Coca-Cola to the Taste It! beverage lounge, open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., where we’ll feature four special beverages representing the colors of the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game competitors: Alabama, Florida State, Georgia Tech and Tennessee. Taste your team’s beverage and post a pic on social media using the hashtag #worldofcocacola and share who you think will win.
- Take the Snap – Be the real MVP and capture the fun with a custom World of Coca-Cola Snapchat filter, which will be live at World of Coca-Cola and Pemberton Place all day.
Along with festivities at the World of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola will be refreshing fans downtown throughout the weekend:
- ESPN College GameDay: Coca-Cola is back again partnering with College GameDay as the official fan refreshment for the live pre-game show broadcasts on Saturday mornings and throughout the season. The Coca-Cola Refresh Section – the VIP seating area for 50 of the most passionate fans – will continue as the best spot for fans to stay refreshed and enjoy GameDay each week. This Saturday, College GameDaywill broadcast live from 9 a.m. to noon ET from the Georgia International Plaza outside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Chick-fil-A Kickoff Fan Zone Presented by Coca-Cola: Coca-Cola also will be offering ice-cold Coca-Cola beverages, an interactive photo experience, and fun tailgating games like corn-hole and armchair quarterback at the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Fan Zone at the Georgia World Congress Center on Sept. 2 and Sept. 4 from 3-7 p.m.
*College Student Offer Details: This offer is only available at the walk-up ticketing windows with a valid student ID and is valid only for general admission tickets through Sept. 4, 2017. It is not valid with any other offers or discounts. Tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be resold. Discount is limited to one (1) ticket per valid student ID.
If you liked this post, then you may like: