So the holiday season is here and what better way to celebrate here in Atlanta when your family comes in town than to visit World of Coca-Cola! And read below for info on a Annual Pass, which would be the perfect Christmas gift for a reasonable price. Read below for what you can experience this Holiday season at World of Coca-Cola!
- Get the VIP Treatment: Make this season extra-special for up to ten family and friends with a VIP Guided Tour of World of Coca-Cola! For $32 per person, a dedicated guide will provide an exclusive experience, spicing up the attraction with little-known facts about Coca-Cola culture and history. Head over to http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/purchase-tickets/vip-guided-tours/ to schedule your tour today.
- Santa Secrets Revealed: Did you know that Santa wasn’t always a jolly elf in a red suit? Learn about the evolution of St. Nick’s look through the “History of the Coca-Cola Santa” adjacent to the 4-D Theater. This gallery features images of the famous Santa Claus that Coca-Cola originally commissioned Haddon Sundblom to illustrate in the 1930s.
- Taste the Season: Fill your cup of cheer with Coca-Cola North Pole Magic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Arctic Chill and Chocolate-Covered Cherry Coke – available in Taste It! for a limited time. These seasonal beverages are sure to get your taste buds in the holiday spirit!
- Seasonal Snaps: For the perfect holiday Instagram post, snap a selfie with the always-friendly Coca-Cola Polar Bear, grab a group shot inside Santa’s sleigh or strike a pose with the giant, holiday ornaments decorating Pemberton Place. Let the world know you’re a fan by using #WorldofCocaCola, and you might even see your photo on the attraction’s social media channels.
- Cheer Throughout the Year: Surprise your loved ones with the gift that keeps on giving: an Annual Pass! For $34, you can give the gift of unlimited fun and exclusive experiences at World of Coca-Cola plus $4 off General Admission tickets for up to four guests each time they visit. Coca-Cola Store is your go-to source for those special gifts that will make them smile this season. Check out Coca-Cola’s newest apparel collection featuring a one-of-a-kind, light-up sweatshirt – in very limited quantities – along with classic favorites like
Coca-Cola bottle banks, holiday ornaments and stocking stuffers galore. For a limited time, take home a 2017 Coca-Cola Polar Bear Happy Holidays T-shirt for $5.95 with your purchase of $35 or more.
That’s not all – visit and see why people all over the world love to celebrate the season at World of Coca-Cola!
About World of Coca-Cola
An integral part of downtown Atlanta’s fabric for more than 25 years, World of Coca‑Cola has welcomed guests from six continents, more than 100 countries, all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Join over 25 million people who have visited the Atlanta attraction and experience the history of the world’s most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 131-year-old secret formula for Coca‑Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 historic artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience, take a photo with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the globe.
World of Coca‑Cola is located in Pemberton Place, adjacent to the Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta, and is accessible via the Peachtree Center or CNN/World Congress Center MARTA stations. Consumers with questions may call 1-800-676-COKE or visit our website at www.WorldofCocaCola.com to purchase tickets. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/WorldofCocaCola, on Instagram at instagram.com/WorldofCocaCola and on Facebook atfacebook.com/WorldofCocaCola.